Ten bright blocks are ready for baby to drop into the open bucket or
through the shape-sorting lid. Filling the bucket with blocks, dumping
them out, and starting over is great for eye-hand coordination and
other early skills. Then baby can move on to sorting and stacking,
learning about identifying and matching shapes while having fun!
Developmental Benefits for Baby
Helps baby learn through everyday experiences
- Helps baby learn to identify & sort shapes & colors.
- Enhances problem-solving skills with put & take play, stacking & sorting.
- Encourages creative thinking as baby discovers new ways to play with blocks.
- Bright colors & interesting shapes intrigue baby.
Encourages Developing Motor Skills
- Placing blocks in bucket strengthens eye-hand coordination.
- Grasping & sorting blocks develops finger & hand dexterity.
Recommended Age : 6 months & above