Tickle their funny bone and make checkups fun with role play.
- Hear the syringe squeak when you practice giving a vaccine.
- Check an earache and give the all clear with the purple otoscope.
- Practice using the play thermometer and find out if you have a fever.
- Practice using the stethoscope like a doctor and pretend to hear a heartbeat.
2 ways to play
- Roll the ambulance or press the siren to learn about health and hygiene.
- Race to the scene of the boo-boo and use 4 checkup tools to help patients.
- Human Body
- Health & Hygiene
- Pretend Play
Recommended Age : From 2 to 3 Years Old.